CRM Systems Achitect
Location: Pleasanton HQ
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
CRM Systems Architect
The CRM Systems Architect will be a key member of the Productivity Engineering team, whose mission is to increase 10xGenomics’ competitive advantage through the use of information technology and digitalization.
The CRM Systems Architect will be the main technology partner for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service departments. This position will play a key role in assessing and supporting support and maintenance, troubleshooting and implementing practices recommendations relating to key CRM systems like Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.
- Oversee Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot architecture, features and 3rd party integrations
- Must have demonstrated experience as a Technical architect for at least 5 years
- Apply advanced knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce and Marketo/Pardot design principles, patterns, and practice to provide immediate short- and long-term solutions
- Architect and work with business units to implement custom and out-of-the-box solutions around functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
- Resolve escalated support requests for existing environments
- Document and maintain software functionality, this is a key part of the role
- Be able to host presentations and trainings to professional peers
- Maintain process, architecture, integration related requirements and other technical documentation
- Work closely with Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot and Zendesk platforms related external vendors as well as internal customers
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and participates in educational opportunities
- Act as Quality Assurance liaison whenever necessary as related to new functionality rollout and manage the technical debt of Salesforce Platform to minimum
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Leads complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Assist the Productivity Engineering leadership with the next generation eCommerce planning and deployment
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of Salesforce experience with extensive knowledge of Lightning, Apex, Visual Force and Force.com tools and applications
- 8+ years’ experience in SaaS technology environment
- Should have experience in Enterprise architecture and be able to influence technical decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and business users about business process, requirements and design constraints
- Salesforce Certified Application/Technical Architect is required.
- Profound experience in Salesforce CRM, Steel Brick /CPQ, Communities is highly desirable
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- SOAP: 5 years (Preferred)
- XML: 5 years (Preferred)
- Visualforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- AJAX: 5 years (Preferred)
- lighting: 5 years (Preferred)
- APEX: 7 years (Preferred)
- SaaS Platform: 4 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 8 years (Preferred)
- salesforce administrator: 5 years (Required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
or submit your resume at http://www.10xgenomics.com/careers/