Customer Service Specialist – AMR
Interfaces with and supports internal and external customers and distributors managing order entry and fulfillment. Builds strong relationships with customers and serves as a liaison between customers and cross-functional groups across the company. Contributes to the company’s ability to meet sales goals and revenue targets.
What you will do:
- Standard sales order creation and maintenance - Interprets requirements of purchase order details, quotes, and sales or customer inputs to create and maintain stock sales orders in ERP system in accordance with contract guidelines and 10X policies and procedures.
- Content expert on ERP and CRM teams to enable quote to invoice, opportunity management, and complaint management.
- Creates and manages products returns, credit and debit memos in ERP system and updates CRM. Coordinates with logistics and field team for pickup or RMA of instruments and provides information/updates to customers and internal teams as needed.
- Create and manage service requests to field teams in CRM and service contracts in ERP system pursuant to purchase order details, quote and sales or service management input.
- Handles product and order inquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution.
- Monitors Back Orders and manages updates in system and communication updates to customers and internal staff on a regular basis.
- Validate accuracy of sales orders. Provide guidance to resolve errors or escalate to Senior Staff or Manager for resolution of errors.
- Collaborates with internal and regional teams drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolutions of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Reads/Analyze Reports in support of order fulfillment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- B.S. in life science, chemistry or business preferred.
- 2+ years of customer support experience required.
- Requires knowledge of ERP and SFDC business systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, very detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.