Customer Service Specialist
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Interfaces with and supports internal and external customers and distributors managing order entry and fulfillment. Builds strong relationships with customers and serves as a liaison between customers and cross-functional groups across the company. Contributes to the company’s ability to meet sales goals and revenue targets.
- Standard sales order creation and maintenance - Interprets requirements of purchase order details, quotes, and sales or customer inputs to create and maintain sales orders in ERP system in accordance with contract guidelines and 10X policies and procedures.
- Creates and manages products returns in ERP system and updates SFDC. Coordinates with logistics and field team for pickup or RMA of instruments and provides information/updates to customers and internal teams as needed.
- Handles product and order inquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution.
- Monitors Back Orders and manages updates in system and communication updates to customers and internal staff on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with internal and regional teams drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolutions of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Reads/Analyze Reports in support of order fulfillment.
- Provides Contracts administrative support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Background
- B. S. in life science, chemistry or business required.
- 2+ years of customer support experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, very detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Requires knowledge of ERP and SFDC business systems.
- Ability to read and analyze reports and data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
Desired Skills and Background
- Multiple languages a plus