Digital Marketing Marcom Coordinator – EMEA
Location: Remote - EU
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
This is a hybrid role encompassing elements of both digital marketing and marketing communications, with the goal of generating regional product demand across our entire portfolio. The role will be primarily responsible for developing and executing our EMEA digital marketing strategy and plan across all applications in our product portfolio, but will also provide support for marketing communications and events across the region as required.
Digital Marketing Marcom Coordinator - EMEA
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of digital strategy, marketing automation, social media, and event planning/management in the Life Sciences/NGS Industry.
- Work with regional commercial team to plan and execute integrated digital marketing programs across the region
- Keep up a continual 10x social media presence, which may include LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Work with HQ to utilize content generated by customers, vendors, and industry influencers to produce digital content (eg. webinars, whitepapers, blog posts, presentations) to educate and engage the NGS target audience in a way that feeds lead generation through digital/social marketing programs
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver marketing communications, nurture customers, and exceed business objectives.
- Research, recommend, and implement new opportunities to advertise and promote the 10x portfolio
- Work with internal product teams and external vendors to develop promotional marketing materials
- Ensure that campaign materials and media placements are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Support co-marketing partnerships by promoting shared events and programs that drive engagement
- Provide summaries of spend for digital program budgets
- Track, analyze, and report the ROI of digital marketing to improve campaign effectiveness
- Provide support for regional event management as required
Required Skills and Background
- Key Marketing Skills include: Digital, Online, Demand Generation, Event Planning/Management
- MS degree or higher in biochemical or life sciences, with preference for Next Gen Sequencing experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience in marketing program development including: branding, positioning, messaging, collateral, multimedia, conferences and exhibitions, sales enablement
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, including: in/out-bound marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, engagement, customer database management, digital marketing tools, marketing automation, SFDC, campaign ROI
- Able to use the latest consumer digital marketing to nurture leads with highly scientific personas
- Experience managing external vendors and internal resources to implement tactics on time and on budget
- An independent self-starter who operates with a high degree of autonomy, able to pivot quickly, adaptive
- Capable of wearing many hats and evolve with the changing needs of the company and team
- Highly organized individual who can meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and influential, comfortable engaging with all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal skills essential
- Must be fluent in English
- Preference given to candidates with additional languages
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.