Inside Sales Rep
Manages the customer sales process for products lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Includes generating qualified sales leads, engaging with existing customers, guiding customers to products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales. Collaborates closely with the wider sales team to meet and exceed sales quotas for a specific product line and/or sales territory.
- Manages the customer sales process for specific territory, products lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail.
- Helps specific sales team to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database.
- Activities include further qualifying in-bound marketing qualified leads, engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Sales Execs, Technical Sales Specialists and Customer Service.
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
Required Skills and Background
- B. S. in life science, chemistry or business required.
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
- NGS Sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to identify customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM database required