Inside Sales Specialist, AMR Remote
Changing the definition of sequencing isn’t just our tagline – it’s a commitment to game-changing advances in the field of genomics. Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
Inside Sales Specialist, Americas Remote
Manages the customer sales process for products lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Includes generating qualified sales leads, engaging with existing customers, guiding customers to products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales. Collaborates closely with the wider sales team to meet and exceed sales quotas for a specific product line and/or sales territory.
- Manages the customer sales process for specific territory, products lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail.
- Independently establishes and executes on strategies for obtaining new customers and maintains/grows existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Helps specific sales team to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database.
- Activities include further qualifying in-bound marketing qualified leads, engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Sales Execs, Technical Sales Specialists and Customer Service.
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
Required Skills and Background
- B. S. in life science, chemistry or business required.
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
- NGS Sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to identify customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM database required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.