Inside Sales Specialist, AMR
Location: Remote, AMR (West Coast)
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It’s a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they didn’t even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across multiple application areas, including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented individuals driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists, engineers, clinicians, computational biologists, and more to make new strides. We’re dedicated to finding the best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Inside Sales Specialist, AMR Remote
Manages the customer sales process for products lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Includes generating qualified sales leads, engaging with existing customers, guiding customers to products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales. Collaborates closely with the wider sales team to meet and exceed sales quotas for a specific product line and/or sales territory.
• Manages the customer sales process for specific territory, products lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail.
• Independently establishes and executes on strategies for obtaining new customers and maintains/grows existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Helps specific sales team to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database.
• Activities include further qualifying in-bound marketing qualified leads, engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
• Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Sales Execs, Technical Sales Specialists and Customer Service.
• Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
• Track and report on all activities to managers.
Required Skills and Background
• B. S. in life science, chemistry or business required.
• Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
NGS Sales experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
• Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
• Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to identify customer needs
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM database required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.