Marketing Analytics Specialist
Location: Pleasanton, CA
The Marketing Analytics Specialist is a key member of the Commercial Marketing Team. The primary function is to provide insights to the marketing teams regarding effectiveness of current marketing campaigns. This person will utilize large data sets and find efficient processes to integrate disparate data sources. You will interface between digital operations, commercial marketing team members, product management, customer service and finance to obtain data and ensure timely and insightful reports.
Preference will be given to those with current or prior experience in reporting out on marketing campaigns.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, be process driven and have a passion for data and reporting. You should also be flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, and have the prior work experience needed to quickly learn our processes.
- Generate reports to provide regular insights into marketing efforts by understanding the business objectives and goals. Emphasis on ROI and actionable metrics.
- Be able to utilize Pardot and Salesforce as main sources of data, but also be able to pull in 3rd party application data such as Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to provide highly comprehensive reporting tools.
- Be very comfortable with Excel and large data sets, pivot tables and dashboards
- Regular analysis of campaign performance and optimization needed to enhance results and to maximize lead generation.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech or High Tech industry preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience as a business analyst and must be analytical, enjoys working with numbers and detail-oriented
- Experience working on marketing teams or digital teams
- Strong project management skills
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work with colleagues at varying levels of the organization.