Product Manager, Web
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Product Manager, Web
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It’s a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
Our software enables our scientists to better understand human health, such as pinpointing the differences between a cancer and normal cell and the genomic sequences the body makes in response to infection. We’ve built an ecosystem of powerful software, hardware, microfluidics, and chemistry to create products that are used by researchers around the world, including 96 of the top 100 global research institutions.
Our teams are encouraged to follow their passions and pursue new ideas in an inclusive and dynamic environment. The discoveries we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
We're seeking a Product Manager to lead our efforts around the web. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys digging into analytics, prioritizing the best features for our customers, and coordinating across multiple teams. We're currently midway through transitioning our site from Wordpress to an internally-managed site built on modern web technologies (Next.js & React).
- Prioritize new web products and features we build; manage timelines; plan for future web expansions that bring more complex software into the cloud
- Support our designers and developers; keeping them informed and unblocked
- Dig into our analytics and search traffic to see how we're doing and what we can do better; Orchestrating A/B tests
- Collaborate with scientists and researchers to design what tools would be most beneficial, and work with Sales and Marketing to improve lead generation.
Things we’re looking for:
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, A/B testing) and a drive to derive the right insights from data
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- A generalist skill set and experience building useful products
- Technical sense; general understanding of web development.
About 10x Genomics
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our technology is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the mechanisms behind cancer, the immune system, and the fundamentals of biology at the single-cell level. 10x is one of the fastest growing biotech companies of the decade, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to over $200M in 2019, and has backed over 500 scientific publications in the past four years. For more information, visit www.10xgenomics.com.
10x Genomics is headquartered in Pleasanton, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.