Location: Pleasanton HQ
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
• Create work order and build plan per MPS and convert firm planned orders into work orders for production execution of assigned product family
• Generate MRP and coordinate with procurement team to secure materials for production orders
• Maintain product family(s) build plan and optimize inventory position to meet internal and external demands
• Responsible for maintaining safety stock levels and achieving inventory KPI goals
• Participate in NPI planning
• Manage product phase in/phase out
• Monitor work order execution and report on schedule adherence. Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
• Support annual standard cost review by optimizing EOQ/costing batch size of assigned production family
• Conduct inventory analysis and manage E&O forecast
• Assist in implementation of new planning software
• Primary point of contact to facilitate internal demands
Desired Skills and Background
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Life Science or Supply Chain Management
• 2+ years of relevant industrial experience (Life Science preferred but not required), demonstrating capability in all aspects of the job requirements
• Knowledge of MRP, ERP System, BOM and routing set up, and inventory control
• Knowledge of Life Sciences Supply Chain management
• Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Expert in Excel and use of pivot tables
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.