Sales and Support Operations Intern
At 10X Genomics we innovate constantly, empowering our customers to discover new biology with previously unimagined breath, depth and accuracy.
As a Sales and Support Operations Intern, you will be expected to provide support to the 10x Genomics Order Management team, the Sales operations team, and to the Marketing Automation functions of the 10x Genomics Marketing group. The principal projects are: 1) Assisting the Order Management team with overflow paperwork, customs clearance documentation, and potentially with order entry. 2) Assisting Order Management and Marketing Automation with customer contact data, SalesForce.com account structure and ZenDesk Data integration clean up. 3) Assist Order Management with Order to Cash workstreams on 10x Genomics ERP implementation.
• Provide support to the Order Management team to assist with documentation and international Customs Clearance.
• Assist marketing automation team in Customer Master Data cleanliness projects.
• Assist Order Management Leadership during ERP implementation.
Required Skills and Background
• BA/BS with some commercial experience required, preferably in a sales or sales operations capacity.
• Biology background a plus.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
• Outstanding written, verbal communication and training skills are a MUST