Senior Analyst, Treasury
Location: Pleasanton, CA
SENIOR ANALYST, TREASURY
This position is part of 10x Genomics, Inc. corporate team and reports to the Senior Director of Tax and Treasury. This position serves a critical role and will interface with personnel at various levels of the Company as well as external partners. Primary responsibilities will include cash reporting, reviewing investment portfolio policies and performance, preparing debt-related calculations, and maintaining proper internal controls. This position will assist in the implementation of cash management programs, maintenance related to debt financing agreements and insurance programs, and special projects as needed.
This role offers many opportunities, including being part of a growing public company within a dynamic Finance team.
HOW YOUR DAY TO DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- The individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Execute daily treasury operations activities and routine cash management activities;
- Prepare treasury related reporting packages for monthly/quarterly close;
- Assist in the implementation of and enhancements to cash management programs and investment programs;
- Assist with the execution of company financing agreements including covenant compliance;
- Research cash implications of complex or non-standard transactions;
- Provide audit documentation to the external auditors (e.g. investment valuation, debt financing, SOX controls);
- Monitor and ensure SOX compliance in relation to treasury related financial reporting controls;
- Prepare supporting materials for periodic activities surrounding corporate insurance program including annual renewals; and
- Assist in the implementation of process improvements as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline treasury operations.
- Strong organization skills, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good business sense;
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership;
- Positive attitude and dependable team player willing to “roll up their sleeves” to get the work done;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work well with people at a wide range of levels;
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision and prioritize work to achieve objectives; and
- Effective writing, presentation and communication skills.
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of operational treasury experience
- CTP certification preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required; experience working with complex formulas and graphing preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
10x Genomics strives to foster an environment that empowers its employees to perform at their best and allows the company to achieve excellence. We value your ideas and embrace your contributions. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.