Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our 10x team as Senior Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a strong planning and analysis background with an understanding of the fundamentals of general accounting. This position is a business partner role supporting the Commercial team, and reports to the Senior Director of FP&A.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, strategic thinkers, action driven, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, succeed in communicating with all levels within the organization and provide immediate contribution.
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for the Commercial team - revenue, operating expense, headcount, and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely monthly management reporting including monthly financials and expense reporting.
- Manage daily, weekly sales report and other sales related reports.
- Provide analytical support to the Commercial team. This includes developing new analyses and improving reports and metrics to better support business partners’ decision making process in the fast changing environments.
- With other Finance team members, implement additional modules on NetSuite, including working with functions to define and document processes and policies, building out new reports, and providing tools to empower business partners.
Required Skills and Background
- 6 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role and a BA or BS degree.
- Proven track record in supporting commercial groups, including revenue forecasting and modeling.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures required.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment.
Desired Skills and Background
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry.
- Experience in multi-national organization.
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite and other ERP systems. CRM knowledge.