Oracle Cloud Finance Specialist
Location: Pleasanton HQ
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry, and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
Oracle Cloud Finance Specialist
We are looking for an outstanding Oracle Cloud Finance Specialist that will foster a deep partnership and highly productive relationship between IT and finance business teams, working on a portfolio of IT projects and services, with a focus on 10x’s global Finance business processes. You will work with the Finance track lead and support process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows in the above areas. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated success leading multi-functional project teams. You are responsible for understanding the 10x business and translating business needs across Finance processes into technical solutions, leading the delivery of services and projects, and ensuring success.
- You will ensure that production support for the Finance track is meeting the SLA expectations.
- You will maintain the relationship between Finance and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive global Finance processes.
- You will work with Product Manager and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve 10x' Finance processes.
- You will collaborate with Finance teams to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, scope changes, etc.
- You will respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration and support of third party systems like Concur, Bank integrations, etc.
- You will Actively identify issues or opportunities areas and proposes a process, data, or systematic solutions.
- You will partner with business leadership, internal/external development resources and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions.
- You will develop and maintain and document current and new system process flows.
- You will assist the Head of IT with the next generation ERP planning and deployment
Required Skills and Background
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite/Oracle ERP is required
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information systems
- 7+ experience in IT analysis, design, and development of complex ERP solutions
- 5+ years of technical experience and project management in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery.
- You have a deep understanding of key Finance processes including Revenue Management, Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and consolidation procedures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with an ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will obsess over performance, user experience, and efficiency.
Desired Skills and Background
- We'd love to see an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of NetSuite/Oracle.
- Previous experience with Tier 1 ERP deployment such as Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, and Microsoft.
- We prefer someone with a SaaS business model experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience in Revenue bolt-on tools like Rev pro, Rev stream etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.