Changing the definition of sequencing isn’t just our tagline – it’s a commitment to game-changing advances in the field of genomics. Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team at 10x Genomics as the Warehouse Specialist. The individual will be responsible for ensuring accurate inventory receiving and delivery to both external and internal customers. Other responsibilities include cycle counts, material fulfilment to production and shipping.
Under the direction of the Supervisor the individual will execute the day to day warehouse activities and ensure all business Key Performance Indicators are met.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, disciplined, able to manage multiple priorities, thrive in a fast-paced environment, succeed in communicating within the organization.
• Perform loading, unloading and breakbulk operations.
• Execute daily operations and ensure all receipts, inventory put away, deliveries, inventory adjustments, and customer orders are completed by the end of the day.
• Perform Manual and Data Entry related to Shipping, receiving, inspection, warehousing and equipment’s.
• Ability to perform Pick, Pack and Ship for materials.
• Preparing Documentation and enter data into warehouse management system software.
• Kitting of materials and transferring to production lines.
• Maintain and Organize warehouse areas to ensure work can be performed efficiently, effectively and safely.
• Perform Inventory Counts, Audits and reconciling variances in conjunction with data entry.
• Support the development of warehouse improvement processes.
• Ensure Environment, Health, Safety and Security requirements and programs are adhered to.
• Carry out any other assigned duties.
Required Skills and Background
• Min 5 years of relevant warehousing experience
• Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Good teamwork and communication skills.
• Worked with an ERP software
• Good PC Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
• Understanding of International shipping requirements preferred
• IATA certification preferred
• Chemical Handling Experience preferred
• Singapore Citizen/PR highly considered