- This event has passed.
Sample Preparation for Single Cell Analysis: Tips and Tricks
August 29 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm SGT
Single cell analysis is a powerful technique to characterize complex tissue types, identify rare cell populations, uncover regulatory relationships between genes, and track cell trajectories. From sample handling to cell dissociation, there are a number of technical considerations that influence cell viability and data quality of single cell genomics, single cell epigenomics and single cell gene expression experiments. In this webinar, Dr. Jill Herschleb will explore critical sample prep decisions and consideration for assay design and optimization.
Topics to be covered
- Approaches for optimizing sample preparation for single cell RNA-seq, single cell ATAC-seq, and single cell CNV
- Differences in sample preparation for single cell genomics, transcriptomics, or epigenomics applications
- Insights into nuclei versus whole cell preparation uses
- Methods to separate cells or nuclei from contaminating material
- Sample preparation workflows for large dextramer/immune profiling applications