Digital Marketing Manager, AMR
Location: Pleasanton, CA
10x Genomics is a Bay Area company developing new technologies for breakthrough genomics applications. The core technologies combine advances in chemistry, biochemistry, microfluidics and computational biology. Our aim is to help scientists advance their research and ask scientific questions they didn’t know they could ask.
Fueled by scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering rapid innovation. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
Digital Marketing Manager, AMR
The role will be responsible for developing and executing our digital marketing strategy and plan to generate demand of the full product portfolio in the Americas (AMR) region. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of digital strategy, marketing automation, social media, marketing communications and metric evaluation. Preferred qualifications include experience in the Life Sciences/Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) industry. The digital marketing manager position is part of the AMR Regional Marketing Team, reporting to the Director of AMR Regional Marketing, and will also work closely with the global Marketing Technologies leader and team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating the development and execution of digital content and marketing initiatives that drive engagement and grow the lead generation funnel and sales pipeline. The ideal candidate can effectively apply customer insights, data science capabilities, creativity and knowledge of customer-buying behaviors to generate effective programs. Individuals applying for this position must have a test and learn mentality, be self-starters, biased toward action, excel at managing multiple priorities, be highly collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with regional commercial team to develop successful lead generation and nurture programs using digital strategies to drive funnel fulfillment
- Work with global marketing team to utilize content generated by customers, vendors, and industry influencers to produce digital content (e.g., webinars, whitepapers, blog posts, presentations) to educate and engage the NGS target audience in a way that feeds lead generation through digital/social marketing programs
- Keep up a continual 10x social media presence, which may include LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver marketing communications, nurture customers, and exceed business objectives.
- Research, recommend, and implement new opportunities to advertise and promote the 10x portfolio
- Work with internal product teams and external vendors to develop promotional marketing materials
- Lead the development and execution of an AMR regional monthly newsletter
- Ensure that campaign materials and media placements are consistent with brand guidelines
- Support co-marketing partnerships by promoting shared events and programs that drive engagement
- Provide summaries of spend for digital program budgets
- Track, analyze, and report the ROI of digital marketing to improve campaign effectiveness
- Provide digital support for regional events as required
Required Skills and Background
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field with 8+ years of marketing experience, with at least 4 years of experience in a digital marketing specifically
- Experience in Life Sciences/NGS industry preferred
- Key competencies in digital marketing, demand generation, marketing automation, social media, marketing communications, customer segmentation, program development and execution, program evaluation (metric frameworks)
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, including, in/out-bound marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, engagement, customer database management, digital marketing tools, marketing automation (Marketo), SFDC, campaign ROI
- Knowledgeable of sales pipelines and how to positively impact funnel conversion rates
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Proficient in data retrieval skills
- Able to use the latest consumer digital marketing to nurture leads with highly scientific personas
- Experience in managing internal resources and/or external vendors to implement tactics on time and on budget
- An independent self-starter who operates with a high degree of autonomy, able to pivot quickly, adaptive
- Capable of wearing many hats and evolve with the changing needs of the company and team
- Highly organized individual who can meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and influential, comfortable engaging with all levels in the organization
- Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems independently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Based in the SF Bay Area, reporting to work in the Pleasanton office
For more information, please contact email@example.com