Regional Marketing Coordinator, AMR East Coast
Location: Remote, North East
Regional Marketing Coordinator, Americas, East Coast
Location: North East (NY, MA, Washington DC)
10x Genomics is a Bay Area company developing new technologies for breakthrough genomics applications. The core technologies combine advances in chemistry, biochemistry, microfluidics and computational biology. Our aim is to help scientists advance their research and ask scientific questions they didn’t know they could ask.
Fueled by scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
The Regional Marketing Coordinator in AMR coordinates and project manages integrated regional marketing activities for Events that further brand awareness, increase familiarity and demand for 10x Genomics products and solutions. As in-person events and conferences are a large portion of our regional activities, it is essential that we promote them effectively. The coordinator ensures consistency of brand and messaging across vehicles of communication to promote events and drive awareness. The event coordinator is also a key partner to the field organization and works collaboratively with them to execute on local seminars and other local activities. The coordinator will also develop sales enablement programs (e.g. new hire sales start-up kit) and trainings (e.g. seminar request process) in his/her purview to ensure that the field organization has the right support.
- Act as a liaison between AMR Regional Marketing, Sales and external participants/vendors
- Assist with the planning, implementation, and follow-up for all lead generation events in developing and maintaining event databases, coordinate event logistics, contracts, attendee registrations, collateral/material needs, quantity, production, shipping, distribution, installation, and dismantling
- Work with our AMR Digital Marketing Manager to promote events and drive attendance using email, advertising, social media and web
- Collaborate with the Regional Events Manager on events budget and vendors, including facilities, catering, shipping, graphics, printing, giveaways, and any needed to facilitate event execution according to plan
- Keep track of all pertinent deadlines relevant to events and conferences, including booking dates, payment, cancellation, material receipt, installation/dismantle and other
- Manage both internal and outside vendors for promotional and print inventory and shipping
- Work with Director of AMR Regional Marketing to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget
- Work with Sales Management & Regional Marketing Managers to identify staffing for events
- Collaborate with Events Manager to prepare post-show reports, ROI analysis and conduct internal/external post-show surveys
- Schedules travel, facilitates conference registration and coordination for external speakers
- Manage tasks, teams, and reports using JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce and Marketo, or other systems
- Support creative development and delivery of assets for campaigns or regional activities when needed; and utilize tools like Workfront for planning and execution
- Monitor schedules to ensure that deadlines on projects are being met.
- Initiate and collaborate with the marketing colleagues to facilitate legal and compliance reviews to meet privacy and other regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of global life science industry conferences and events required
- Genuine interest and passion for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) tools and technology
- Previous experience in life science tools and genomics technology is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Suite (Mail, Calendar), Concur, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce, Marketo, Zoom Meetings, Workfront, Bynder
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality managing sensitive projects
- Knowledge of travel booking, with experience coordinating large group itineraries
- Outgoing, self-starter who can operate independently with minimal supervision
- Motivated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, able to multitask with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and maintain composure during tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams, executive leadership and industry KOL’s and external customers
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral English language skills required
- Work requires frequent travel, including evenings and weekends, and attendance at events