Sr Technical Sourcer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
10x Genomics builds tools for scientific discovery. Through a combination of novel software, microfluidics and chemistry our award-winning Chromium System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of cancer, infectious disease and biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. If you love technology and are excited by our mission to advance human health we want to talk with you!
Our recruiting team is searching for a Technical Sourcer/Researcher to help grow our software engineering team. In this role you will have a high degree of autonomy to creatively source, engage and develop top software engineering talent. You will come to know the pulse of the software talent market and develop relevant talent maps for current and future needs. The ideal candidate will draw on their knowledge of talent acquisition and software engineering, forge dynamic relationships with their peers on the recruiting team, software leaders and hiring managers and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. If you love creative and proactive sourcing and networking, are curious and excited about innovative software and technology, jump in with both feet to work hard and have fun to get the job done this could be your dream job!
- Source top talent in Software and Product through multiple channels and build healthy robust pipelines of highest caliber candidates on a continuous basis from which we can effectively hire and grow the team
- Build out and optimize our our sourcing and research tools balancing hiring goals, resources and investment to support our growing business
- Create an exceptional experience for prospects and Software partners
- Partner with software recruiters, hiring managers and leaders across the organization to define roles, measure and communicate progress, improve existing programs and develop innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Own mechanisms for identifying and engaging talent, follow up/relationship building and reporting ROI for in house and public events and conferences
- Manage the sourcing process through Greenhouse and ensure data integrity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success sourcing and/or recruiting software engineers
- Experience planning and managing events, follow up and tracking ROI data
- Primary research experience, developing target lists, mapping the market, conference speakers, university talent etc.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships and succeeding in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills, Greenhouse experience a plus
The 10X culture is fueled by an amazing, passionate group of people committed to expanding the ways we explore, discover, process, innovate to positively impact human health. Our dedicated and passionate HR team paves the way for the organization to own the culture, live true to our values, and drive execution on our vision. Come join us in our mission to transform the world.