Location: Pleasanton, CA
As an in-house Support Scientist based at our Headquarters in Pleasanton, CA you will be at the center of innovation that builds and maintains an optimal Customer Experience. As a key member of the Support Team you will assist in the development and continuous improvement of commercial processes to ensure that 10x Customers are supported beyond their expectations.
● Work within the Contact Center to provide direct application support (product information, troubleshooting, complaint handling) to our Customers, Distributors, and Field Applications Team.
● Log, track, manage and report on Customer issues using Zendesk and Salesforce databases.
● Receive and manage Support inquiries through omni-channel support platform (phone, email, chat, text)
● Work within the Escalation Process to get solutions from partners in R&D, Product Management, Manufacturing, Engineering as needed
● Participate in Support-related projects to develop and maintain databases, report on trends and quality
● Be the Voice of the Customer. Distill, quantify and actively represent Customer feedback to internal teams. Use your “Customer Perspective” to advocate for the User Experience.
Required Skills and Background
● BA/BS with 2-5 years of experience, MS with 0-2 years of experience, PhD with experience in Molecular Biology or Genetics considered
● Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Skills and experience with project management, life science tools and genomics technology is strongly preferred
● Proficiency with MS Office, Google Suite (Mail, Calendar), Concur, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce
Desired Skills and Background
● Customer Support experience preferred.
● Cell culture, cell sorting, single cell PCR or RNAseq experience desirable
● Willing to travel up to 10%
● Salesforce and Zendesk experience highly desirable