The Chromium de novo Assembly Solution
True Diploid Assembly with the Supernova Assembler
Discover the true genome with the Supernova Assembler and open the door to low-cost, everyday
diploid assemblies. Unlock sample-specific sequences, probe diploid genome structure
and remove the need for a reference sequence of any kind.
Our Solution Features
- True diploid assembly unlike other methods
- Fast and simple de novo assembly workflow
- Go from sample to assembly in <2 weeks
- 10 Mb scaffold size and long range accuracy
- High-quality assembly from as little as 1 ng of DNA
- Validated and supported for human genomes*
*Note on non-human samples: Supernova is a de novo assembly program that has been designed to assemble germline human genomes, from data generated using Chromium Genome Reagent Kits. 10x Genomics has validated Chromium Genome Reagent Kits and Supernova only on human genomes. Therefore, using Supernova to assemble non-human genomes is experimental and may have unexpected features that limit assembly quality. Despite this, many users have successfully assembled non-human genomes using Supernova.
The Chromium Controller
Compact, Sleek, Efficient.
The compact, sleek Chromium Controller has been designed to rapidly and efficiently automate the equivalent of 100,000s to 1,000,000s of pipetting steps for highly parallel sample partitioning and molecular barcoding. The Chromium Controller allows a user to run any Chromium Solution, spanning from genome to single cell analysis. A dedicated Chromium Single Cell Controller is also available for users who exclusively run Single Cell Solutions.View Our Controller Gallery
Chromium de novo Assembly Solution
Reagents & Consumables
- Genome InformaticsCold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New YorkNovember 1 - November 4, 2017
- Wellcome Trust Genome Informatics ConferenceCambridge, UKSeptember 19 - 22, 2016
- The Biology of GenomesCold Spring Harbor, NYMay 10 - 14, 2016