The Chromium Exome Sequencing Solution
Reach Beyond the Standard Exome
The Chromium Exome provides long range information, enabling phasing, structural variant detection,
and copy number determination. Low complexity and repetitive regions previously missed
with short-read sequencing are now accessible.
Our Solution Features
- High-quality libraries from only 1 ng of genomic DNA
- Detect large scale structural variants (SVs) including gene fusions
- Call and phase variants across the entire exome
- Detect variants in genes inaccessible to standard short-read libraries
- Useful for high sequence homology, including problematic duplications, inversions and pseudogenes
- Optimized baits utilize Linked-Reads for intron-spanning
The Chromium Controller
Compact, Sleek, Efficient.
The compact, sleek Chromium Controller rapidly and efficiently combines large partition numbers with a massively diverse barcode library to generate >100,000 barcode-containing partitions in a matter of minutes. The Chromium Controller fits on a standard laboratory bench and allows a user to run any Chromium Solution, from genome to single cell analysis.View Our Controller Gallery
Chromium Exome Sequencing Solution
Available for use only with the Chromium Controller instrument Part Number 120223 and 120246, or the Chromium Single Cell Controller instrument Part Number 120263 and 120212.
Reagents & Consumables
Instruments & Accessories
Exome Sequencing Datasets
- ASHGSan Diego, CAOctober 2018
- ASHG 2017Orlando, FLOctober 17 – October 21, 2017