The Chromium Genome Sequencing Solution
Discover What You Have Been Missing
The Chromium Genome uses the power of Linked-Reads to fully resolve genic phasing, reveal structural
variation, and detect variants in previously inaccessible and complex regions of the genome.
Our Solution Features
- Long-range information from a short-read Illumina® sequencer
- High-quality libraries from as little as 1 ng of genomic DNA
- Turn-key analysis pipeline and visualization tools
- Call and phase major classes of structural variants (SVs) like deletions, inversions, and translocations, even in genes inaccessible to short-read sequencers
- Phase SNVs, indels and SVs across >10 Mb haplotype blocks
The Chromium Controller
Compact, Sleek, Efficient.
The compact, sleek Chromium Controller rapidly and efficiently combines large partition numbers with a massively diverse barcode library to generate >100,000 barcode-containing partitions in a matter of minutes. The Chromium Controller fits on a standard laboratory bench and allows a user to run any Chromium Solution, from genome to single cell analysis.View Our Controller Gallery
Chromium Genome Sequencing Solution
Available for use only with the Chromium Controller instrument Part Number 120223 and 120246, or the Chromium Single Cell Controller instrument Part Number 120263 and 120212.
Reagents & Consumables
Instruments & Accessories
Genome Sequencing Datasets
- ASHGSan Diego, CAOctober 2018