Sep 18, 2017
10x-pert Workshop - Single-Cell RNA-seq Data Analysis and Visualization
Fourth in our 10x-pert Workshop Series, the Single-Cell RNA-seq Data Analysis and Visualization session was hosted by R&D Scientists, Jeff Mellen and Paul Ryvkin. Jeff gave a great presentation providing an overview of the Cell Ranger analysis pipelines followed by a live demo of the Loupe™ Cell Browser software for data visualization. Following the presentation, Jeff and Paul answered audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Watch the session recording and find links to single-cell RNA-seq data analysis resources below.
Recording table of contents:
- Overview of Cell Ranger pipelines: 3:04 – 8:00
- Loupe Cell Browser demo: 8:00 – 23:00
- Third-party secondary data analysis tools: 23:00 - 28:10
- Open Q&A session: 28:10 – 57:20
Single-cell data analysis resources:
- Download Cell Ranger and Loupe Cell Browser
- See and overview of our single-cell RNA-seq data analysis software and view the Loupe Cell Browser tutorial.
- Find all single-cell gene expression documentation on the 10x Support Site.
- Check out our Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ Training video series.