May 26, 2017
Less memory, more assembly - Supernova™ 1.2
Part of the Chromium™ de novo Assembly Solution, the Supernova™ Assembler delivers diploid genome assemblies from just 1ng of high molecular weight DNA using a fast and simple workflow. Now, Supernova 1.2 makes it even easier to unlock true diploid assembly.
NEW Supernova 1.2 features:
- Barcode subsampling for assembling small haploid or diploid genomes (100Mb – 1.6Gb)
- Reduce memory requirements
- Reduced runtime on repeat regions
- Available as open source - COMING SOON!
See the full release notes and download the software.
- Get started with Linked-Read assembly - Supernova Guidance: Sample Requirements and Library Considerations
- Working with small genomes? Read this: Technical Note: Guidelines for De Novo Assembly of Genomes Smaller than ~3 Gb using 10x Genomics® Supernova™ v1.2
- Read more about our Genome Research paper "Direct determination of diploid genome sequences" – See all assembly publications here.
- Learn more about assembly using Linked-Reads in our Scientific Seminars featuring David Jaffe and more.
- Download de novo assembly datasets and read our application note.
And, don’t forget to check out our other de novo assembly blog posts!