Two weeks ago, 10x participated in our first Plant and Animal Genome conference (PAGXXV), joining many of you in sunny San Diego for a truly international gathering of genome researchers. The 5-day agenda was jam-packed with exciting data and we were thrilled to see so many presentations from our customers and collaborators. These presentations featured several novel applications of 10x data, including a study of eusociality in sweat bees, organelle genome assembly in the Sitka spruce, and gene expression profiling in Equid lymphocytes.
We were humbled by the warm welcome we received and delighted by your interest and enthusiasm. Many thanks to everyone who attended the 10x PAG workshop (photo below), especially to those of you who had to stand. (We promise to get a bigger room next year)
We hope to see you again at conferences or events later this year.
- Join us at AGBT 2017, and register here to attend our pre-conference symposium on February 13
- Join us at the Smithsonian Global Biodiversity Conference (Feb. 21-23)
- Register for an upcoming 10x user group meeting in San Diego, SF Bay Area, Boston, New York, or London
More de novo assembly resources:
- Guidance for using Linked-Reads and Supernova Software for de novo assembly
- Chromium De Novo Assembly Solution product information, including app notes, seminars and datasets
Read more about non-human de novo assemblies with 10x: