Part of the Chromium™ Software Suite for analyzing and visualizing the Linked-Read sequencing data, Long Ranger™ pipelines, perform sample demultiplexing, barcode processing, alignment, quality control, variant calling, phasing, and structural variant calling. We are excited to introduce the latest release, Long Ranger 2.1.4.
New Long Ranger 2.1.4 features:
- Significantly improved run-times, particularly high-depth WGS samples and non-human samples
- Support for NovaSeq in mkfastq tool
- Support for variant calling with GATK 3.7
- Overall updates resulting in a more robust Long Ranger pipelines
Get the most out of your data by downloading Long Ranger 2.1.4 today!
We have also updated the genome and exome datasets using our Chromium™ Genome reagent kits with v2 chemistry. Now, you'll be able to see what you can do using the latest and greatest reagents and software.
See how scientists are using Linked-Reads in their research:
- Dr. Noah Spies, Stanford – Genome wide reconstruction of complex structural variants
- Carolyn Elya, UC Berkeley - Genome assembly of the mind-controlling fly pathogen E. muscae
- Dr. Alan Scott, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine - Linked-Read sequencing for genome assembly of an endangered species, the Hawaiian Monk Seal
- Dr. Charlly Kao, CHOP - Researcher Spotlight: Resolving short reads and distinguishing variants in PMS2