10x Genomics advances biology to improve human health.
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is one of the fastest growing biotech companies, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to $490M in 2021. We create hardware, chemistry, and software that accelerates biological research. Our products are used by scientists around the world, including all of the top 100 global research institutions, and top 20 pharmaceutical companies. Our mission is to build products that will be used throughout the rest of this century, to better understand, and eventually conquer disease.
What We Build
- Loupe Browser: An easy-to-use visualization tool for rapidly analyzing 10x data.
- Custom Panel Designer: Create custom panels for targeted gene expression.
- 10xgenomics.com: Our statically built marketing site utilizing Next.js and NetlifyCMS.
- A dynamically scaling cloud-based cluster designed for genomics analysis at scale.
- A family of open-source Rust libraries for speeding up genomic analysis.
- Martian: a language and framework for building high-performance pipelines.
- A next generation Linux-based embedded platform for connected instruments.
- Interactive visualization tools to browse through terabytes of images.
- And much more!
Why You Should Join
- Your work will directly accelerate the speed of scientific research and disease-curing discoveries across the world.
- You'll get the opportunity to make significant impact. Our environment is more autonomous than process-driven, and we focus on balanced, rational decision making.
- You'll get to work with multidisciplinary generalists, who span from biologists to designers to hardware and software engineers. We work with modern technologies, including React, Next.js, TypeScript, Go and Rust.
Our products are actively being used to solve diseases.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center has been using our Single Cell Immune Profiling Product to identify antibody genes from the blood of coronavirus survivors. We've also joined a single-cell multi-omics alliance to develop antibody therapies for coronavirus.
Our products have been used to publish over 3500 papers in fields including cancer research, infectious diseases, and longevity, and have been used to analyze data from clinical trials.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.