Third in our 10x-pert Workshop Series, the Structural Variant and Haplotype Analysis with Linked-Read Data session was hosted by R&D Scientists, Sarah Garcia and David Stafford. Sarah gave a great presentation providing an overview of the Loupe™ Genome Browser for structural variant (SV) detection using Linked-Reads, as well as, taking a deeper dive into deriving a complex SV. Following the presentation, David and Sarah audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Watch the session recording and find links to structural variant analysis resources below.
Video table of contents:
- Overview of Loupe Genome Browser: 2:04 – 4:38
- Visualizing a simple SV event - deletion: 4:39 – 7:45
- Deriving a complex SV event: 7:46 – 18:49
- Open Q&A session: 18:50 – 44:05
Structural variant analysis resources:
- Loupe Genome Browser demo and documentation
- Application Note: Chromium™ Structural Variant Analysis with Linked Reads
- Get more information about Linked-Reads.
- Find all Genome and Exome documentation on the 10x Support Site.
Register for our upcoming 10x-pert Workshops - See the schedule here.