10x Genomics, Inc. (“10x”) provides you with access to and use of 10x’s website (“Site”) and the content included therein. Your access and use of the Site is at all times subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please read all of these Terms carefully, as your continued use of this Site will indicate that you have read and understood these Terms and that you agree to be bound by all of these Terms. Access to and use of certain portions of this Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions to those provided below. Without limiting the foregoing, access to and use of 10x Cloud Services and related software is subject to the 10x Genomics Cloud Service Terms. The Terms are subject to change without notice, and your use of the Site will indicate your agreement to be bound by the Terms then provided in this section of the Site. Please read these terms regularly upon accessing the Site to understand the current Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please exit this Site immediately.
- 10x hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the contents of this Site, including but not limited to all text, data, graphics, software, video, and animation contained on the Site (collectively “Content”), solely for the purpose of obtaining information about 10x, its products and services (“Purpose”), and all other uses are expressly prohibited.
- You may not copy, display, distribute or modify any Content of the Site without the express written consent of 10x. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download Content from the Site to any single computer solely for the Purpose described above, and provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other legal notices intact, and comply with any additional terms and conditions that may apply to such Content, including without limitation, any applicable end-user license agreements.
- The Content of this Site may be protected, in whole or in part, by intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries, including but not limited to copyright, trademark and patent laws. “10x”, “10x Genomics” and “Changing the Definition of Sequencing” are trademarks of 10x. 10x trademarks are the sole property of 10x, and are subject to legal protection in the United States and/or certain other countries. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Except for the limited license provided above, no right or license is granted or implied to use any copyrighted Content or trademarks (registered or unregistered) of 10x or any third party. The use of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of federal or other applicable laws. Nothing on this Site constitutes any grant of license, or offer to grant a license of any kind, express or implied, under any patents owned or licensed by 10x, and any and all implied licenses under any such patents are expressly disclaimed.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided, nothing on this Site constitutes any offer or invitation to conduct business in any jurisdiction, and any implied offers are expressly disclaimed.
- Except as expressly provided elsewhere herein, on the Site, or in a separate written agreement with 10x, any information, feedback, comments or other submissions made to 10x will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that you will not submit any proprietary or confidential information, feedback, comments or other submissions to 10x, and that any information, feedback, comments or other submissions submitted to 10x shall become the property of 10x.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- 10x provides access to, and Content on the Site on an “as is” basis, and makes no warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site or its Content. Without limiting the foregoing, 10x specifically excludes and disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, relevance, objectivity or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the Content, or that any of the Content on the Site does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. 10x makes no warranties or representations that the Site or its Content, including but not limited to downloadable Content, will run or display properly on your computer or that such Content is free from viruses, ad-ware, or other destructive programs or features, that may infect your computer, when accessing this Site or the Content thereof, or any websites linked to this Site.
- Your access to and use of the Site and its Content is at your own risk, and 10x, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates will not be liable, and assume no liability, on any basis, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special loss or damages, arising out of your access to and use of the Site, whether such damages arise under tort (including negligence), contract, or any other theory of liability.
- This Site is operated by 10x Genomics, Inc., from its headquarters in Pleasanton, California, U.S.A., and 10x makes no representations or warranties that access to and use of the Site from other countries is possible, appropriate, or legal in such other countries. By accessing this Site, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk, and you represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Site.
- In addition to the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by law, 10x expressly disclaims and excludes any and all warranties, representations, liabilities, and obligations, express or implied, of any kind (including but not limited to any conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or use of reasonable skill and/or care), which might otherwise be implied or incorporated into these express terms and conditions, whether by statute, law or otherwise.
3. Hyperlinks to or from the Site
- Linking from 10x’s Site: This Site may include hyperlinks to other websites owned, managed and/or operated by third parties, which third party websites may have their own terms and conditions of use associated therewith. The hyperlinks to these third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement, recommendation, affirmation or statement of affiliation by 10x with respect to such third party or such third party’s website or the content thereof. 10x makes no representations or warranties connected with your access to or use of such third party websites or the content included on such third party websites. Without limiting the foregoing, 10x assumes no liability for any damages arising out of your access to or use of any third party websites hyperlinked to the Site, or any content on such third party websites, and by linking to or otherwise accessing such third party websites, you expressly acknowledge that 10x shall have no liability for your access to or use of such third party websites, and you expressly waive any claim, suit or action for damages against 10x arising out of your access to and use of the third party website(s).
- Linking to 10x’s Site: Except as specifically provided herein, you may not create hyperlinks to this Site. You may provide hyperlinks to the Site on a non-commercial, not-for-profit website, or within any non-commercial software application, that is freely accessible by the public at no charge. If you desire to link to this Site in any other manner, you must first obtain 10x’s written permission to do so. You may not link to this Site in any manner which states or implies any affiliation between you or your organization and 10x, or any sponsorship, endorsement, approval or recommendation of you or your organization by 10x, without the express written approval of 10x. Any permitted link to this Site must clearly identify 10x as the owner of this Site. 10x reserves the right to redirect (to any page it chooses) or block any links to the Site.
- Forward Looking Statement All statements in the Site that are not historical are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act as amended. Forward-looking statements may involve substantial risks and uncertainties. These statements may contain words such as “believe,” “will,” “may,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “continue,” “intend,” “expect,” “plan,” the negative of these terms, or other similar expressions. You should consider these forward-looking statements carefully because they may include statements regarding our future expectations or projections about future events. Any expectations based on these forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties and other important factors, including those discussed from time to time in documents we may file or have filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. You are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. We undertake no obligation to update these forward-looking statements over time.
4. Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), 10x is registered with the United States Copyright Office as a Service Provider. Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to our Legal Department:
10x Genomics, Inc.
6230 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-3260
Tel. (925) 401-7300
10x respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide 10x’s General Counsel with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless 10x, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates, from and against any claims, actions, demands or suits, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your access to and use of the Site and Content, or any other breach of the Terms.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions, and the laws of the United States of America. Any action arising from access to or use of the Site, and/or involving these terms and conditions, shall be brought in the state courts in the State of California, County of Alameda, or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and you hereby consent to jurisdiction of such courts in any such action.
10x may, in its sole discretion, modify, restrict, or terminate this agreement, any of the Terms, and/or your continued access to and use of the Site and its Content, at any time and without notice or liability.Back to top