On November 28 we hosted our 6th 10x-pert Workshop: How to: Single-nuclei RNA-seq featuring 10x R&D scientists Sharmila Chatterjee and Paul Ryvkin. Sharmila presented our single-nuclei isolation demonstrated protocol and discussed some of the differences between single-nuclei and single-cell RNA-seq. Paul discussed single-nuclei data analysis and gave a great live demo of Loupe Cell Browser featuring one of our single-nuclei datasets. Following the presentation, Sharmila and Paul answered audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Watch the session recording and find links to single-nuclei and single-cell RNA-seq resources below.
Recording table of contents:
- Why choose single-nuclei RNA-seq: 2:50 - 7:05
- Nuclei sample preparation and best practices: 7:05 - 25:35
- Overview of single-nuclei RNA-seq data analysis: 25:35 - 37:15
- Loupe Cell Browser demo with nuclei dataset
- Open Q&A session: 37:15 - 56:30
Single-cell RNA-seq resources:
- Demonstrated Protocol: Nuclei isolation for single-nuclei RNA-seq
- Chromium™ Single Cell 3' Solution for gene expression analysis
- Data analysis software: Cell Ranger and Loupe Cell Browser
- Single-nuclei datasets: 1k Brain Nuclei from an E18 Mouse and 2k Brain Nuclei from an Adult Mouse
- Reference for mouse brain cell biomarkers used in Loupe Cell Browser demo
- Find all single-cell gene expression documentation on the 10x Support Site