10x Genomics advances biology to improve human health.
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is one of the fastest growing biotech companies, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to $280M in 2020. We create hardware, chemistry, and software that accelerates biological research. Our products are used by scientists around the world, including all of the top 100 global research institutions, and top 20 pharmaceutical companies. Our mission is to build products that will be used throughout the rest of this century, to better understand, and eventually conquer disease.
What We Build
- Loupe Browser: An easy-to-use visualization tool for rapidly analyzing 10x data.
- Custom Panel Designer: Create custom panels for targeted gene expression.
- 10xgenomics.com: Our statically built marketing site utilizing Next.js and NetlifyCMS.
- A dynamically scaling cloud-based cluster designed for genomics analysis at scale.
- A family of open-source Rust libraries for speeding up genomic analysis.
- Martian: a language and framework for building high-performance pipelines.
- A next generation Linux-based embedded platform for connected instruments.
- Interactive visualization tools to browse through terabytes of images.
- And much more!
Why You Should Join
- Your work will directly accelerate the speed of scientific research and disease-curing discoveries across the world.
- You'll get the opportunity to make significant impact. Our environment is more autonomous than process-driven, and we focus on balanced, rational decision making.
- You'll get to work with multidisciplinary generalists, who span from biologists to designers to hardware and software engineers. We work with modern technologies, including React, Next.js, TypeScript, Go and Rust.
Our products are actively being used to solve diseases.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center has been using our Single Cell Immune Profiling Product to identify antibody genes from the blood of coronavirus survivors. We've also joined a single-cell multi-omics alliance to develop antibody therapies for coronavirus.
Our products have been used to publish over 2000 papers in fields including cancer research, infectious diseases, and longevity, and have been used to analyze data from clinical trials.
Benefits and Equity
We support your professional and personal development.
We adhere to the gold standard for global tech compensation and conduct regular compensation review cycles.
Equity in 10x
We want every employee to have an ownership stake. Equity is a part of our compensation package.
Health and benefits
We offer comprehensive, full-coverage health plans, life insurance, and 401(k).
Healthy lunch and snacks
Catered lunch five days a week and unlimited healthy drinks and snacks.
We have an unlimited PTO policy and believe in well-deserved time off.
Offices near BART
Our Pleasanton and SF offices are both walking distance from BART, making it convenient to commute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Democratize access to our computational solutions
Develop new functionality for our suite of Loupe visualization tools
Lead, manage, and grow our Platform team
Develop and implement the foundation of our R&D and IT cloud systems
Scale systems and improve operational efficiency with extensive automation
Guide software product development for our on-market and upcoming instruments
Manage the web roadmap and deeply understand what information customers need
Own the product roadmap and guide development for Chromium Connect
Guide software product development for our upcoming spatial instruments
Design software and experiences that help scientists make discoveries, faster
Drive the design of impactful products that scientists and researchers love
Enable capturing and processing of high resolution images
Develop the generation of powerful tools for every molecular biology lab
Develop, test, and release firmware upgrades for new and existing products
Lead and grow a team to deliver our next-generation DNA and RNA processing instruments
Test for our next generation embedded application platform
Design and develop Embedded Windows based Management and Control software
Design tests and software tools to ensure the best possible customer experience
Identify and evaluate data for testing our computational biology pipelines
Build automation infrastructure to support visualization product development
Develop new tools to automate tests and support development
Develop frameworks to support the computational biology test team
Work closely with the cloud team to strategize and coordinate execution of quality assurance
Build end to end testing strategies and deliver high quality products to our customers
No openings at the moment.
Design and build secure infrastructure to help guard our customers' data