10x Genomics advances biology to improve human health.
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is one of the fastest growing biotech companies, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to $200M+ in 2019. We create hardware, chemistry, and software that accelerates biological research. Our products are used by scientists around the world, including 96 of the top 100 global research institutions. Our mission is to build products that will be used throughout the rest of this century, to better understand, and eventually conquer disease.
What We Build
- Loupe Browser: An easy-to-use visualization tool for rapidly analyzing 10x data.
- Custom Panel Designer: Create custom panels for targeted gene expression.
- 10xgenomics.com: Our statically built marketing site utilizing Next.js and NetlifyCMS.
- A dynamically scaling cloud-based cluster designed for genomics analysis at scale.
- A family of open-source Rust libraries for speeding up genomic analysis.
- Martian: a language and framework for building high-performance pipelines.
- A next generation Linux-based embedded platform for connected instruments.
- And much more!
Why You Should Join
- Your work will directly accelerate the speed of scientific research and disease-curing discoveries across the world.
- You'll get the opportunity to make significant impact. Our environment is more autonomous than process-driven, and we focus on balanced, rational decision making.
- You'll get to work with multidisciplinary generalists, who span from biologists to designers to hardware and software engineers. We work with modern technologies, including React and Go.
Our products are actively being used to solve diseases.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center has been using our Single Cell Immune Profiling Product to identify antibody genes from the blood of coronavirus survivors. We've also joined a single-cell multi-omics alliance to develop antibody therapies for coronavirus.
Our products have been used to publish over 800 papers in fields including cancer research, infectious diseases, and longevity, and have been used to analyze data from clinical trials.
Benefits and Equity
We support your professional and personal development.
We adhere to the gold standard for global tech compensation and conduct regular compensation review cycles.
Equity in 10x
We want every employee to have an ownership stake. Equity is a part of our compensation package.
Health and benefits
We offer comprehensive, full-coverage health plans, life insurance, and 401(k).
Healthy lunch and snacks
Catered lunch three times a week and unlimited healthy drinks and snacks.
We have an unlimited PTO policy and believe in well-deserved time off.
Offices near BART
Our Pleasanton and SF offices are both walking distance from BART, making it convenient to commute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Produce beautiful components to make our products more accessible
Lead, manage, and grow our Platform team
Establish scalable, high-performance services to process scientific data
Solve architectural challenges and ship software to accelerate research
Manage delivery of our immunology-related bioinformatics products
Lead and manage the delivery of our single cell analysis pipelines
Design intuitive software and web experiences and accelerate research
Lead and grow a team to deliver our next-generation DNA and RNA processing instruments
Test and automate embedded applications for cutting-edge hardware
No openings at the moment.
Design and build secure infrastructure to help guarding our customers' data
Evolve authentication, access infra, and policy to simplify UX while keeping 10x safe
Design and build systems to protect highly sensitive data