Technical Note - Sequencing Metrics & Base Composition of Chromium Single Cell ATAC Libraries
The Chromium Single Cell ATAC Reagent Kits workflow produces Single Cell ATAC libraries for detecting accessible chromatin regions for epigenetic profiling. This Technical Note presents a comparison of sequencing metrics for a Single Cell ATAC library across Illumina®️ platforms. The expected base percentage profiles and Phred quality scores based on a control library is described to provide general guidance on the expected range of sequencing metrics on Illumina®️ platforms. Individual results may vary depending on the specific sequencing instrument and/or particular sample and loading characteristics.
FOR USE WITH:
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC Library & Gel Bead Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000110
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC Library & Gel Bead Kit, 4 rxns PN-1000111
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC Chip E Kit, 48 rxn PN-1000082
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC Chip E Kit, 16 rxn PN-1000086
- Chromium i7 Multiplex Kit N, Set A, 96 rxn PN-1000084