Fifth in our 10x-pert Workshop Series, the Single-cell Immune Repertoire Profiling – T-cell V(D)J Typing session was hosted by R&D Scientists, Patrick Marks and Kevin Wu. Patrick gave a great presentation providing an overview of the Chromium™ Single Cell V(D)J assay and data analysis pipelines followed by a live demo of the Loupe™ V(D)J Browser software for data visualization by Kevin. Following the presentation, Pat and Kevin answered audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Watch the session recording and find links to the Chromium Single Cell V(D)J Solution resources below.
Recording table of contents:
- Overview Chromium Single Cell V(D)J Assay: 3:12 – 7:08
- Cell Ranger™ V(D)J data analysis pipeline: 7:08 – 17:00
- Loupe V(D)J Browser demo: 17:00 – 30:00
- Open Q&A session: 30:00 – 52:00
Chromium Single Cell V(D)J Solution resources:
- Learn more about the Chromium Single Cell V(D)J Solution
- Download Cell Ranger for V(D)J and Loupe V(D)J Browser software and V(D)J datasets.
- See and overview of our single-cell data analysis software and view the Loupe V(D)J Browser tutorial.
- Find all Chromium Single Cell V(D)J documentation on the 10x Support Site.