Chromium Fixed RNA Profiling for Multiplexed Samples provides an efficient and cost-effective way to further increase experiment size and cell number by enabling up to 4 or 16 samples to be run within a single GEM reaction. Multiplex-compatible Chromium Next GEM Single Cell Fixed RNA Human Transcriptome Probe kits (PN-1000420/1000456) contain 4 or 16 probe sets, where each probe set includes a Probe Barcode that enables sample multiplexing and downstream demultiplexing. Multiplexing allows for up to 16 unique samples to be barcoded with 16 uniquely barcoded probe sets.
For use with:
- Chromium Next GEM Single Cell Fixed RNA Sample Preparation Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000414
- Chromium Next GEM Chip Q Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns PN-1000418 / 16 rxns PN-1000422
- Chromium Fixed RNA Kit, Human Transcriptome, 4 rxns x 4 BC PN-1000475 | 4 rxns x 16 BC PN-1000476
- Chromium Fixed RNA Kit, Mouse Transcriptome, 4 rxns x 4 BC PN-1000496 | 4 rxns x 16 BC PN-1000497
- Dual Index Kit TS Set A 96 rxns PN-1000251
Firmware FW 1.1.0 on Chromium X/iX is required for running this assay. Chip Q is only compatible with Chromium X/iX.