Chromium Fixed RNA Profiling offers comprehensive, scalable solutions to measure gene expression in formaldehyde fixed samples. This workflow allows for fixed samples to be processed and analyzed individually. This protocol also optionally enables the detection of cell surface proteins in fixed single cell suspensions that are labeled with antibody-oligonucleotide conjugates prior to fixation.
For use with:
- Chromium Next GEM Single Cell Fixed RNA Sample Preparation Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000414
- Chromium Next GEM Chip Q Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns PN-1000418 / 16 rxns PN-1000422
- Chromium Fixed RNA Kit, Human Transcriptome, 4 rxns x 1 BC PN-1000474
- Chromium Fixed RNA Kit, Mouse Transcriptome, 4 rxns x 1 BC PN-1000495
- Fixed RNA Feature Barcode Kit 16 rxns PN-1000419
- Dual Index Kit TT Set A 96 rxns PN-1000215
- Dual Index Kit TS Set A 96 rxns PN-1000251
Optional cell surface protein labeling must be completed prior to sample fixation.
Firmware FW 1.1.0 on Chromium X/iX is required for running this assay. Chip Q is only compatible with Chromium X/iX.