Technical Note - Base Composition of Sequencing Reads of Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ v2 Libraries (v2 Chemistry)
This Technical Note describes base percentage profiles and Phred quality scores (shown as %Q30 in Illumina® SAV software) that are characteristic of 10x Single Cell 3’ v2 libraries for recommended and alternate sequencing run configurations (2x150bp). Single Cell 3’ libraries incorporate standard Illumina paired-end constructs with P5 and P7 sequences at opposite ends. The 16bp 10x Barcode and the UMI is encoded at the start of Read 1, while sample index sequence information is incorporated into the i7 index read. Read 1 and Read 2 are standard Illumina sequencing primer sites used in paired-end sequencing.
FOR USE WITH
- Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ Library & Gel Bead Kit v2, 16 rxns PN-120237
- Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ Library & Gel Bead Kit v2, 4 rxns PN-120267
- Chromium™ Single Cell A Chip Kit, 48 rxns PN-120236
- Chromium™ Single Cell A Chip Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000009
- Chromium™ i7 Multiplex Kit, 96 rxns PN-120262