The Visium Spatial Gene Expression Reagent Kits workflow produces Visium Spatial Gene Expression libraries for measuring total mRNA in intact tissue sections. This Technical Note presents a comparison of sequencing metrics for pooled Visium Spatial Gene Expression libraries across Illumina️ platforms. The expected base percentage profiles and Phred quality scores based on a control library are described to provide general guidance on the expected range of sequencing metrics on Illumina platforms. Individual results may vary depending on the specific sequencing instrument and/or particular sample and loading characteristics.
FOR USE WITH:
- Visium Spatial Gene Expression Slide & Reagent Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000184
- Visium Spatial Gene Expression Slide & Reagent Kit, 4 rxns PN-1000187
- Visium Gateway Gene Expression Slide & Reagent Kit, 2 rxns PN-1000317
- Visium Accessory Kit, PN-1000194
- Dual Index Kit TT Set A, 96 rxns PN-1000215