About this dataset
- Species and tissueHuman pancreas
- Gene Panel NameXenium Human Multi-Tissue + Add-on Gene Expression
- Preservation MethodFFPE
- Region area (µm²)22,386,228
- Total high quality decoded transcripts23,926,081
- Number of mRNA targets474 (377 base + 97 add-on)
Dive deeper in Xenium In Situ
In addition to the Human Multi-Tissue and Cancer Panel, we offer a variety of carefully designed and curated panels, including Human Breast, Human Brain, Human Lung, Human Skin, Human Colon, Mouse Brain, Mouse Tissue Atlassing panels, as well as add-on or standalone custom panels to tailor your research.
- High-performance in situ gene expression mapping
- Expertly curated and easily customizable content
- Easy-to-use, high-throughput analyzer
- Intuitive visualization software
Explore a Xenium In Situ dataset from a 0.4cm² tissue area of a human breast cancer sample using a 280-gene Xenium Human Breast Gene Expression Panel with 33 additional custom genes.