Learn more about a change in the recommended chip assembly and loading technique
What do I need to know?
- 10x Genomics is committed to providing customers the best experience to support their research needs.
- We have observed that, on occasion, the gasket may misalign to our Chromium chips when assembling per our current workflow guidance for the assays listed below.
- The misalignment most often results in a pressure error occurring early in the run on the Chromium X/iX or Chromium Controller. If this occurs, it can usually be resolved by re-opening and closing the secondary holder lid to allow the gasket to re-align with the wells on the chip.
- To reduce the risk of gasket misalignment, we recommend assembling the gasket onto the secondary holder before inserting the chip and loading the reagents.
- This change of workflow will not have an impact on the experiment or data.
- Link to Customer Notification Letter here
Please reference the following affected assays:
- Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression (LT and Standard Throughput)
- Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling (Standard Throughput)
- Chromium Single Cell Multiome ATAC + Gene Expression
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC
- Chromium Fixed RNA Profiling
List of Chromium chip impacted
|Part number||Product name|
|1000143||Chromium Next GEM Training Reagents, Gel Beads and Chip Kit|
|1000120||Chromium Next GEM Chip G Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns|
|1000127||Chromium Next GEM Chip G Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
|1000422||Chromium Next GEM Chip Q Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
|1000418||Chromium Next GEM Chip Q Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns|
|1000161||Chromium Next GEM Chip H Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns|
|1000162||Chromium Next GEM Chip H Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
|1000230||Chromium Next GEM Chip J Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
|1000234||Chromium Next GEM Chip J Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns|
|1000286||Chromium Next GEM Chip K Single Cell Kit, 48 rxns|
|1000287||Chromium Next GEM Chip K Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
|1000321||Chromium Next GEM Chip L Single Cell Kit, 16 rxns|
New How-To Video Available
Please click HERE to view a video demonstration of the updated technique and step-by-step guidance.