Technical Note - Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ v2 Libraries – Sequencing Metrics for Illumina® Sequencers (v2 Chemistry)
This Technical Note presents a comparison of Chromium Single Cell 3’ v2 libraries sequenced across different Illumina platforms and describes the differences seen for several key sequencing metrics. Chromium Single Cell 3’ v2 libraries can be sequenced using a paired-end configuration with single indexing on several Illumina sequencing platforms. Each platform differs in loading concentration, PhiX spike-in, resulting cluster densities (or %PF), and sequencing quality metrics (Q30) depending on which Illumina instrument was used. This document is intended to provide general guidance on the expected range of sequencing metrics based on a controlled library. Individual results may still vary, depending on the specific sequencing platform and/or particular sample and loading characteristics.
FOR USE WITH
- Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ Library & Gel Bead Kit v2, 16 rxns PN-120237
- Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ Library & Gel Bead Kit v2, 4 rxns PN-120267
- Chromium™ Single Cell A Chip Kit, 48 rxns PN-120236
- Chromium™ Single Cell A Chip Kit, 16 rxns PN-1000009
- Chromium™ i7 Multiplex Kit, 96 rxns PN-120262